2017 ILEPA Annual Conference
Thursday, August 24, 2017
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue One Loft
1655 W. Walnut Street
Street parking available
One block from Ashland CTA Station (Green & Pink Lines)
Covering critical topics concerning the wholesale and retail markets:
- Weather and its influence on near-term and long-range energy pricing and volatility.
- Operationalizing integrated solutions and strategies for bringing these value-added deals to the market.
- Recent pricing changes and the varying treatment of three significant components – congestion, renewable portfolio standards, and zero emissions standards – in Illinois supply contracts.
- Mitch Anderson, Source Power & Gas
- Andrew Barth, TEPA
- David Fein, Exelon Corporation
- Young Kim, ERCG
- Jeffrey Levine, ENGIE Resources
- Phil O’Connor, PROactive Strategies, Inc.
- Chris Townsend, Clark Hill
Hotel accommodations available at a discounted rate at the Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop through Aug. 2. Reservations can be made online or by phone at 312.829.5000 with group code NK6.