Connect with GDF SUEZ Energy Resources on Social Media and Support Alex’s Lemonade Stand and the Eradication of Childhood Cancer
December 01, 2014
This December, GDF SUEZ Energy Resources will conclude its year-long Connect for a Cause fundraising campaign by donating $3,000 – with the potential for more – to Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a nonprofit dedicated to the eradication of childhood cancer.
For every new social media follower of the retail electricity provider or interaction with Alex’s Lemonade Stand between now and the end of the month, GDF SUEZ Energy Resources will give an additional $1 to the nonprofit. Learn more about the charity at http://www.alexslemonade.org/.
Connect for a Cause, which could potentially generate more than $36,000 in contributions to well-deserving entities, is designed to drive engagement and support of civic initiatives critical to communities throughout the nation.
GDF SUEZ Energy Resources has backed one organization per month since January through the fundraising effort. Thanks to our followers and interactions on social media, the following donations have been made possible:
- February - $3,929 to March of Dimes (Dallas Chapter)
- March - $3,677 to the Salvation Army Energy Assistance Fund (New York Chapter)
- April - $3,984 to Wounded Warrior Project (Jacksonville, Florida Chapter)
- May - $3,730 to Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston)
- June - $3,668 to Boys & Girls Club (Boston Chapter)
- July - $3,595 to the Utility Emergency Services Fund (Philadelphia)
- August - $3,819 to YWCA Corpus Christi
- September - $3,549 to the Good Neighbor Energy Fund (Massachusetts)
- October - $3,522 to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- November – $3,000+ to NJ SHARES
During December, interact with us on any of our social media pages:
On Other Social & Digital Media