Time is Running Out! Connect for a Cause with GDF SUEZ Energy Resources and Support NJ SHARES
November 24, 2014
During the month of November, GDF SUEZ Energy Resources will be donating $3,000 to NJ SHARES plus an additional $1 for each new social media follower or interaction. NJ SHARES is a nonprofit in New Jersey that supports families and individuals in need of temporary help in paying energy bills. Learn more about the organization at http://www.njshares.org/.
The fundraising effort is part of GDF SUEZ Energy Resources’ year-long campaign titled Connect for a Cause. The initiative is designed to drive engagement and support of nonprofit organizations critical to communities throughout the nation. To date, the company has contributed more than $33,000 to a number of well-deserving causes.
Thanks to our followers and interactions on social media, the following donations have been made possible:
- February - $3,929 to March of Dimes (Dallas Chapter)
- March - $3,677 to the Salvation Army Energy Assistance Fund (New York Chapter)
- April - $3,984 to Wounded Warrior Project (Jacksonville, Florida Chapter)
- May - $3,730 to Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston)
- June - $3,668 to Boys & Girls Club (Boston Chapter)
- July - $3,595 to the Utility Emergency Services Fund (Philadelphia)
- August - $3,819 to YWCA Corpus Christi
- September - $3,549 to the Good Neighbor Energy Fund (Massachusetts)
- October - $3,522 to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
During November, interact with us on any of our social media pages:
On Other Social & Digital Media