Only a couple more days to connect with GDF SUEZ in September and help the Good Neighbor Energy Fund
September 29, 2014
Through its continued Connect for a Cause initiative, GDF SUEZ Energy Resources will be donating $3,000 plus $1 for each new social media follower or interaction to the Good Neighbor Energy Fund during September. The Massachusetts Good Neighbor Energy Fund provides energy assistance to hundreds-of-thousands of residents in temporary crisis who are struggling to pay their energy bills and do not qualify for federal or state energy funds.
Please help us boost this donation by interacting with us on social media: share, retweet, like, follow. Learn more about the Good Neighbor Energy fund at www.magoodneighbor.org.
Thanks to interactions and follows on social media, the following donations have already been made possible:
- February - $3,929 to March of Dimes (Dallas Chapter)
- March - $3,677 to the Salvation Army Energy Assistance Fund (New York Chapter)
- April - $3,984 to Wounded Warrior Project (Jacksonville, Florida Chapter)
- May - $3,730 to Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston)
- June - $3,668 to Boys & Girls Club (Boston Chapter)
- July - $3,595 to the Utility Emergency Services Fund (Philadelphia)
- August - $3,819 to YWCA Corpus Christi
During September, interact with us on any of our social media pages:
On Other Social & Digital Media