April 10, 2023
Buyers and brokers in ERCOT backed off this week and PJM more than doubled. Participants in the biggest RTO moved from 4% to 10% of overall pricing requests with some level of market-based risk. Their counterparts in the Lone Star State dropped to 15% from 25% of pricing requests including index or flex solutions.
Risk Appetite Report 4/3/23 – 4/7/23
The risk appetite gauges above reflect the mix of fixed, flex, and index volume priced on behalf of customer requests in the period. The total annual MWh priced represents 141,074,210 for customers with peak demand above 750 KW.