ENGIE 20/20 Reporting Platform
Proactive Insight into Controlling Energy Spend
ENGIE 20/20 provides insight into your energy use, demand, and cost trends by benchmarking against user-defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)—helping identify usage and demand anomalies that allow you to take proactive action and control energy costs. ENGIE 20/20 then notifies your ENGIE account team of these anomalies, so they can alert you and help determine the cause.
The online ENGIE 20/20 platform provides a view of your aggregated energy spend across your entire portfolio, or a drill-down to view account-level data for one site.
Provides customer insight into:
- Energy use and spend over time
- Energy use and spend over KPIs
- Energy use benchmarking for facilities within a customer’s portfolio
- Portfolio analysis to identify the best facility to invest in energy efficiency projects
- Emissions performance across the portfolio
To learn more, view our brochure or contact your sales representative.