Connect for a Cause Generates More Than $22,000 for Community Initiatives
August 18, 2014
Having already supported six non-profit organizations, the GDF SUEZ Energy Resources Connect for a Cause initiative continues. In August, we will be donating $3,000 plus $1 for each new social media follower or interaction to the YWCA Corpus Christi. For almost 70 years, the YWCA has celebrated women’s contributions and achievements. Today, its mission continues—to help women and families achieve their full potential with support and a sense of community in the Corpus Christi, Texas, area.
Please help us boost this donation by interacting with us on social media: share, retweet, like, follow. Learn more about the YWCA Corpus Christi at http://www.ywca.org/site/pp.asp?c=crKLIWNMF&b=66405.
Thanks to interactions and follows on social media, the following donations have already been made possible:
- February - $3,929 to March of Dimes (Dallas Chapter)
- March - $3,677 to the Salvation Army Energy Assistance Fund (New York Chapter)
- April - $3,984 to Wounded Warrior Project (Jacksonville, Florida Chapter)
- May - $3,730 to Hermann Park Conservancy (Houston)
- June - $3,668 to Boys & Girls Club (Boston Chapter)
- July - $3,595 to the Utility Emergency Services Fund (Philadelphia)
During August, interact with us on any of our social media pages:
On Other Social & Digital Media